Tuesday 8 July 2014

DNA

"everything in moderation"
but I bet you didn't have THIS in mind
when you said that
sat in the quietest room
of a dying party
partaking in narcotic games
just to stay out of trouble

1 human,
sold as scene
but the soul will cost you extra
slightly used,
soiled by what you gave me
when you made me more
than the quickest sperm
and the learning process
of your 29 years

kill me
and start again
with your undertones of sarcasm,
orgasms of patronising sentences
which I defended
with juvenile philosophies,
vomit
and mistakes

from my circles to yours
boring you
with tales of the unexpected
hiding from you
with sex and upset relatives
(it's all relative)
bring out your dead
and give me paracetamol
for the headache that we share

then maybe we'll set straight a few things
train track braces
for the crooked teeth of our relationship
or maybe i'll remain
the little shit you love
we'll look back to the sun
and turn to salt
to go with the fries
from another dying service station
along the
deoxy
ribo
nucleic
acid
trip we're on


No comments:

Post a Comment