Tuesday 8 July 2014

ANGELHEAD

you think you're the bees knees,
don't you?
well please,
let me suggest
that you're only the best
at being an asshole

holy only in you're cracked smile
meanwhile
your mick jagger swagger
impresses no one
a rolling stone gathers no moss
but you seem to have gathered
all the kate moss wannabes
screaming victims of heroin chic
clinging to your ripped jeans
and make believe bands

so why, in moments of weakness,
do I want to be like you?
before realising
I'm just the dog shit on your Chelsea boots

your nonchalance is nothingness
your macho-ness is meaningless
your bullshit bursts my spleen

listen to me as I tell you how pretty you are
with your platitudes and panda eyes
thighs wrapped around her loneliness
your phoniness is killing us

i'll catch you in the rye
and poke you in the eyeballs
you're a ballache
hiding behind your fine taste
and tiny eyes
wide,
as you bore us with stories of hallucinations
I wish you'd trip right down the stairs

like the howling man said
you're an angry fix
burning
with bearded delight
lighting your cigarette so smugly it hurts me
I wish you'd see
the painful glamour
of the wanker
you've become

No comments:

Post a Comment