Saturday 22 March 2014

CRYSTAL FIGHTER

heartbeats,
hot streets,
beach king/
sleeping with the window open.
new hope,
han solo,
looking at your face I know
that you and me/
we're going places
you're my crystal fighter
and my friend

chipped tooth,
sunlight moving
through my curtains/
dead flowers
and robot men/
all the memories
of you already.
tea leaves,
strange dreams/
you and me,
we're going places
doc martens
with yellow laces
wasting no time to pretend you're someone else:
you're my crystal fighter
and my friend

meeting you accidentally
elastic bands
and funny feet/
telling me that I'm alright
despite the stupid things I say/
churlish may
and birthday parties
knowing me,
knowing you
throwing knives
and fire alarms
starting to know
not to forget
that you're my crystal fighter and my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment